DEBATE MOTIONS OF AECO 2014
1. THW increase the punishment received by public officials who break the law.
2. THW tax those who use expensive lawyers in order to fund state prosecutor and legal aid
3. Excluding sexual offence, THW make poverty a significant mitigating factor in a criminal sentencing.
1. THBT the umbrella movement in Hongkong has failed.
2. In a democracy, THW revoke access to healthcare from citizens who do not vote.
3. THBT internet users should be required to use their re
NB: Any questions regarding the motions, you can ask at technical meeting at 23rd November 2014.